My registration has lapsed, what do I need to do to renew my registration?

Share this

If your Registration has been Canceled for non-payment, because you immigrated or because you voluntarily cancelled it, you are able to reinstate it. To do so, login to SACNASP Scientists Portal and click on "Reactivate Membership". Then make payment of the reinstatement fee required through PayFast and your membership will be immediately reactivated in the categories and fields of practice you were previously registered in.