Is there any rebate for retired/student/unemployed persons? How do i qualify for this rebate?

Share this

Registered scientists over the age of 65 are charged annual fees at a discounted rate. Scientists who are unemployed or busy studying unfortunately do not qualify for any discount, although they may voluntarily cease their registration on request. In order to request voluntary cancellation, the registered person's account must be up-to-date. Should they ever wish to reactivate their registration a reinstatement fee will be charged.