Can you make my invoice out to my employer and include their VAT number?

Share this

No, invoices may only be made out to Registered Scientists. Employers may not, under the tax laws in South Africa, claim VAT rebates for fees paid on behalf of Registered Scientists in their employ. Therefore no employer VAT numbers will be included on invoices.