Southern Africa has been described as a climate change hotspot in a recent IPCC Special Report on Global Warming with rising temperatures, droughts and flooding amongst other negative effects. This conference recognises that climate change is the defining issue of our time and will use this opportunity to deliberate on interventions from all sectors to address this issue.
Presenting companies include, SANEDI, terramanzi Group, Greenpop, Oxfam, Genderlinks and C4 EcoSolutions amongst other presenters.
Objectives of the conference are:
- To discuss solutions that can prevent dangerous human interference with climate change
- To analyse climate change policies in the African continent
- To promote partnerships in climate change mitigation and adaptation
- To deliberate on climate change issues and how efforts to address this can be best directed
- To discuss and promote sustainable development efforts in addressing climate change
- To network with stakeholders
Below is the conference brochure and should you like to participate in this conference, kindly complete the registration form on the last page of the brochure and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 011 886 0433.