I have a foreign qualification, what should I do to apply for registration?

Share this

All foreign qualifications that will be assessed as part of an application must be accompanied by a South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) certificate. Applicants with any foreign qualification are also liable to pay the Qualification Assessment fee for assessment by the Qualification Assessment Committee (QAC). Exemption is granted for doctoral qualifications obtained outside South Africa.